PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, January 11, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ —
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled â€śOffshore Investment: Booking Center Preferencesâ€ť
"Offshore Investment: Booking Center Preferences 2017", report draws on our 2017 Global Wealth Managers Survey and Offshore Investment Analytics to analyze the performance of key booking centers over time. It has a particular focus on HNW individuals booking assets abroad. In particular it examines the propensity to invest offshore and booking center preferences for 20 key markets.
The value of the offshore investment market is growing once again, reassuring all banks and wealth managers serving this lucrative if challenging segment that the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) and recent scandals have not put it into terminal decline. However, the shape of the post-CRS world is likely to be very different than what it was before: more concentrated, institutionally oriented, and slower growing.
Specifically the report â€“
– Analyzes the largest offshore investment centers and how this breaks down by asset class
– Examines the performance of the offshore centers compares and what is driving this performance
– Tracks how much wealth HNW individuals hold offshore and how this varies by country and region
– Provides insight into the preferred centers for HNW offshore investments and how this varies by country
– Growth will slow in the retail non-resident sector as the CRS inclines more investors to book onshore and obtain their geographic diversification via other means.
– The impact of the CRS upon wealth managers in the largest IFCs is likely to be quite muted, both because they tend to be diversified in terms of their offerings to both institutional and retail investors, and because they are attractive as major financial markets in their own right.
– Booking centers with particularly fast growth in 2016 benefited from one-off adjustments such as the reopening of the economy to international investors (Argentina), or being rediscovered by investors as the local economic cycle turned back towards growth (Canada and Brazil).
– Though the proportion of HNW wealth booked offshore has declined from previous years, there remain strong sectors in the Middle East & Africa along with sectors of Asia Pacific.
– Branches in regional wealth management hubs remain critical, even as the offshore markets consolidate due to the preference for offshoring wealth only to the near-abroad.
Key points to buy
– Understand how to best promote your offshore proposition
– Gain insight into the impact of the CRS upon offshore investment trends
– Understand HNW investorsâ€™ booking center preferences and how this is expected to change
– Learn how different offshore centers have performed in recent years and adjust your offshore proposition accordingly.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. THE GLOBAL OFFSHORE MARKET IN CONTEXT
3. BOOKING CENTER PREFERENCES OF HNW INVESTORS
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire